Back in Motion will work closely with Referring Agencies
Providing the following services:
- Recruit individuals with disabilities, who express an interest in warehousing roles
- Complete an initial screen to determine suitability
- Perform Work Simulation Assessments, consisting of a real-world timed simulation exercise in Back in Motion’s warehouse (simulating job requirements including scanning, sorting and picking packages of various sizes)
- Assist individuals with the employer’s application process, and prepare them for an interview
- If successful in gaining employment, Back in Motion will provide varied levels of support through Job Coaching and provide follow-up feedback
Join us for an information session about this program to support individuals with disabilities, who have an interest to work in warehousing.