Immediate access to mental health services through a series of dynamic, online, psychoeducational modules.
ResilientU provides immediate access to mental health services through a series of dynamic, online, psychoeducational modules. These modules focus on the foundational aspects of psychological intervention, delivered with structured support specifically designed to improve engagement.
How it works
- ResilientU is a nine-module, interactive, psychoeducational learning experience, that clients access securely through their own personal device (i.e., computer, laptop, tablet, phone)
- Clients are assigned to a dedicated Program Facilitator, who provides one-to-one orientation to the platform, individual goal setting, and ongoing support through weekly meetings, platform communications, and email/phone support
- ResilientU can be started immediately upon receiving the mental health treatment referral, or after mental health treatment has started
- Mental health clinicians integrate ResilientU content into treatment sessions; ongoing participation is encouraged concurrently with individual psychological treatment
- Provides immediate access to mental health services
- Increases client engagement and facilitates active client participation
- Provides psychoeducational content in multiple formats catering to a wide variety of learning styles
- Reinforces key principles through repetition and active learning (i.e., reflections and knowledge checks
- On-line content is accessible to clients for 6 months, facilitating durable outcomes
Clients appropriate for RTW-focused intervention are appropriate for ResilientU
A formal mental health treatment referral is required to be eligible for ResilientU; please include “ResilientU” on referral, or contact our admin team directly
$295; billed upon completion of Module 3 (no charge if Module 3 is not completed)
© 2023 Back in Motion