maintain meaningful employment
What is the Program about?
It’s a 6 week cohort-based program designed to assist individuals with multiple barriers to employment. You will gain the skills needed to find, secure, and maintain meaningful employment. This program is funded by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement.
Next Cohort Dates:
- March 2nd, 2020 (Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver)
- More dates to come!
Are you eligible for the program?
- A Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident, or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada
- A BC Resident
- Unemployed or Precariously Employed
- Not a full-time student
- Not actively participating in or receiving financial supports from another provincially or federally-funded labour market program.
What is included?
- Employment Counselling
- Job Readiness Skills
- Essential Skills Training
- Occupational Skills Training
- Job Coaching
- Direct Job Placement
- Skills for life and work
- Job search support
- Job coaching
- Employment experience opportunities
- Follow-up support
Would like to refer a Client?
Out of our commitment to serve you better, we are requesting your participation in answering a few questions regarding the Skills for Life and Work program. Please take a few moments to respond to this questionnaire – your opinion and ideas are important to us!
Get in Touch!
- Call: 604.273.7350
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond: 110-6651 Elmbridge Way, Richmond, V7C5C2
- Surrey: 200-7525 King George Blvd., Surrey, V3W5A8
- Vancouver: 204-333 East Broadway, Vancouver, V5T1W5