Need a hand to prepare your tax return? Back in Motion can help!
Volunteers at back in Motion can help you prepare your income tax and benefit return if you have low income and a simple tax situation. Volunteers are not employees or volunteers of the Canada Revenue Agency.
Suggested Income Level
1 person $35,000
2 persons $45,000
More than 2 persons $45,000 plus $2,500 for each additional person
Remember to bring all your tax slips and forms with you.
Clients on WorkSafeBC Rehabilitation Program (OR1, OR2, ASTD)
Your clinician will contact you to communicate what are the next steps according to your individual needs. If you have any questions, contact us: Richmond: 604-273-7600 or Surrey: 604-575-2262
Back in Motion Employment Services
Our Employment Programs have ceased the in-person appointments and classes until further notice, and switched service delivery to Virtual Services. Please contact the Programs directly for more information:
– Career Paths for Skilled Immigrant – website or 604-575-3800
– Skills for Life and Work – website or 604-273-7350
– CyberSecure Program – website or 604-273-7350
– WarehouseAbilities Program – website or 604-273-7350
– Warehousing Program – website or 604-351-0167